Fare use. We provide unlimited Space, Unlimited Emails, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Websites, Unlimited Databases, Unlimited Subdomains etc. Yes, we provide unlimited everything, but you should maintain our Terms of Service.
- You cannot use your space as a backup space. As a shared hosting customer, you are not able to keep your backup in your space. You must download your backup using FTP.
- We strongly avoid video and file hosting services. You cannot use your shared hosting space as a file or video hosting. If you need so, you must use embeded video through youtube or your can use Google Drive for file service.
- Your 85% files must be shown to your website.
- We provide unlimited email service, but limited to 50 emails per hour. It’s mean you cannot send more that 100 emails per hour.
- Sending a large size of files through email is still prohibited.
- We provide unlimited bandwidth to everyone. Actually it is depend on many cases. Some of our clients have more that 80,000 visitors per month and their websites are running well, other hand some of our clients got 20,000 visitors per month and having problem with resource. It depends on many factors: like how many scripts you running, or your page size or multimedia using etc. If you keep your website simple and use less scripts at same time then it is okay. But if you running more scripts at same time then it will cause problem of bandwidth. Actually a shared hosting is okay with small and medium size websites. If you receiving more visitors you should move to a VPS Hosting for better performance!
- We don’t limit your account to running websites. You can use unlimited websites. But as a shared hosting there is a limit. As our goodwill we never forced you to stop using websites but if you think you need to run a lot of websites under a same account then please move to a VPS Hosting or Dedicated Server.
- You can use unlimited numbers of database if you want. But there is many databases which is not using, or you create for just a test. In this cases it would be better if you delete those unused databases from your account. This will improve your performance and our server performance also.
- We don’t limit your subdomain. But we are not providing multisite, which you intend to create unlimited subdomains. Use subdomains when you really need. We don’t limit this resource.
Use the unlimited service but please remember, this is a shared hosting and there is no hard drive available with unlimited spaces. So if you use it as per our TOS then you can use true unlimited hosting.
We have noticed that only less than 2% of our users use excessive resources. So don’t worry about that.