Do you want to create a website but don’t have knowledge in coding? No problem. We provides free Drag and Drop Website Builder to our PREMIUM and ENTERPRISE customers. Here you learn how you create a website with free drag and drop website builder.
Step-1: Login to cpanel.
Step-2: Type Builder on the top search bar in cPanel and Click Site Builder.
Step-3: On the next page click a domain where you want to use site builder.
Step-4: Select a template or you can import any website on the internet.
- Select template categories. Clicking this categories you will see more ready-made templates.
- You can import any website design into your website. Just type the website address without www (google.com) and click import.
- Click Select if you want to edit the template for your website.
- Click Preview if you want to see the template before edit.
- Click Guide to see how you can edit this template.
Step-5: Edit the Templates and Publish
- Use you mouse cursor to any object and you will see the option 1 (in image). You can drag by pressing the object to anywhere.
- Click option 2 (as per image) to edit the object. You can replace the image or edit text.
- Click Auto Layout to make your website responsive. By clicking this option your website will be responsive to mobile and tablets.
- Click this object and drag this to anywhere to place any text, videos, maps, images etc.
- Preview your edit by clicking this option.
- Click Publish button to publish your work.
Done! After clicking the publish button you can see your live website as per your edit. You can edit this website anytime by doing the same process.